Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Kidney Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to kidney yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Kidney Yang Deficiency - Basics
Sore a/or weak back/knees, sensation of cold, aversion to cold, weak lower limbs, lassitude, clear copious urine, poor appetite, loose stools, edema (which can be severe).
Pale, swollen, wet possibly a white coat with strong water signs.Tongue Dx
Deep, weak possibly slow with strong water signs.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Kidney Yang Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Kidney Yang Deficiency
The following 11 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Kidney Yang Deficiency
- Bi Xie Feng Qing Yin Wan (Dioscorea Formula To Separate The Clear) Expel Dampness
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan (Tonify Yang To Restore Five Tenths Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Si Ni Tang Wan (Frigid Extremities Formula) Warm Interior Cold
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan (Perilla Fruit Pill to Direct Qi Downward) Regulate the Qi
Kidney Yang Deficiency - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating kidney yang deficiency. For a complete list from our store with more details see our kidney yang deficiency formula section.
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan
- Er Xian Wan
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Wan
- Sun Ten Yang Essentials Formula
- Bi Xie Fen Qing Yin Wan
- Qiang Li Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan
- Suo Quan Ye Niao Wan
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan
- Zhuang Yang Wan
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan
Kidney Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of kidney yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 38 conditions may arise from kidney yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Kidney Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- The Yin and Yang of Our Diets
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...