Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Kidney Yin Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to kidney yin deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Kidney Yin Deficiency - Basics
Dizziness, tinnitus, vertigo, sore back, constipation, may also have empty heat signs, mallor flush, night sweats, heat in the 5 palms, insomnia, dry throat.
Red w/no coat, may have horizontal cracks, red tip w/empty fire.Tongue Dx
Floating, empty, rapid.Pulse Dx
10 Points Are Empirically Important For Kidney Yin Deficiency
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Kidney Yin Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Kidney Yin Deficiency
The following 18 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Er Long Zuo Ci Wan (Deafness Left Supporting Pills) Tonify
- Er Xian Wan (Two Immortal Decoction) Tonify
- Ma Zi Ren Wan (Hemp Seed Formula) Drain Downward
- Ming Mu Di Huang Wan (Rehmannia Pills to Brighten the Eyes) Tonify
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan (Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills) Tonify
- Qian Lie Shu Wan (Prostate Comfort Pills) Stabilize and Bind
- Qing Hao Bie Jia Wan (Artemisia Annua and Soft-Shelled Turtle Formula) Clear Heat
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills) Tonify
- Zuo Gui Wan (Right Returning Pills) Tonify
Kidney Yin Deficiency - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating kidney yin deficiency. For a complete list from our store with more details see our kidney yin deficiency formula section.
- Er Xian Wan
- Sun Ten Yin Essentials Formula
- Quiet Calm Liquid Extract – Pediatric
- Zuo Gui Wan
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan
- Yu Quan Wan
- Yi Guan Jian Wan
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan
- Shou Wu Wan
Kidney Yin Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of kidney yin deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 42 conditions may arise from kidney yin deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney yin deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...