Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Kidney Yin Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to kidney yin deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Kidney Yin Deficiency - Basics
Dizziness, tinnitus, vertigo, sore back, constipation, may also have empty heat signs, mallor flush, night sweats, heat in the 5 palms, insomnia, dry throat.
Red w/no coat, may have horizontal cracks, red tip w/empty fire.Tongue Dx
Floating, empty, rapid.Pulse Dx
10 Points Are Empirically Important For Kidney Yin Deficiency
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Kidney Yin Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Kidney Yin Deficiency
The following 20 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Kidney Yin Deficiency
- Er Long Zuo Ci Wan (Deafness Left Supporting Pills) Tonify
- Er Xian Wan (Two Immortal Decoction) Tonify
- Ma Zi Ren Wan (Hemp Seed Formula) Drain Downward
- Ming Mu Di Huang Wan (Rehmannia Pills to Brighten the Eyes) Tonify
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan (Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills) Tonify
- Qian Lie Shu Wan (Prostate Comfort Pills) Stabilize and Bind
- Qing Hao Bie Jia Wan (Artemisia Annua and Soft-Shelled Turtle Formula) Clear Heat
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan (Stress Reducing Pill) Calm The Spirit
- Shou Wu Wan (Polygonum Multiflorum Pills) Tonify
- Zhi Bai Di Huang Wan (Eight Flavor Rehmannia Teapills) Tonify
- Zuo Gui Wan (Right Returning Pills) Tonify
Kidney Yin Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of kidney yin deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 42 conditions may arise from kidney yin deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Kidney Yin Deficiency Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Moxibustion Effectively Treats Perimenopause Symptoms - Lower Cancer Risk compared with HRT (Study)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about kidney yin deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...