Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Large Intestine Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Appendicitis||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat|
|Crohn's Disease||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Sinking|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Nasal polyps by using sanitizer
- lymphatic benign tumor
- Auto immune disease- Pemphigus vulgaris
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...