Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Large Intestine Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Appendicitis||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat|
|Crohn's Disease||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Sinking|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...