Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Large Intestine Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Appendicitis||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat|
|Crohn's Disease||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Sinking|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...