Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Large Intestine Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Appendicitis||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat|
|Crohn's Disease||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Sinking|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...