Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Blood Stagnation
Large Intestine Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Appendicitis||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat|
|Crohn's Disease||· Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp · Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Sinking|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Inflammed cracked calloused feet
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...