Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Cold
Large Intestine Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...