Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Cold
Large Intestine Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...