Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Cold
Large Intestine Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...