Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Cold
Large Intestine Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...