Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Cold
Large Intestine Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...