Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Cold
Large Intestine Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from large intestine cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...