Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
14 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Damp Heat
The following 10 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Large Intestine Damp Heat
- Huai Hua Wan (Sophora Flower Formula) Stop Bleeding
- Huang Lian Jie Du Wan (Coptis Decoction To Relieve Toxicity) Clear Heat
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan (Coptis Clearance Pill) Clear Heat
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life) Clear Heat
- Xie Xin Wan (Drain the Epigastrium Formula) Clear Heat
Large Intestine Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from large intestine damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...