Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
14 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Damp Heat
The following 9 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Large Intestine Damp Heat
- Huai Hua Wan (Sophora Flower Formula) Stop Bleeding
- Huang Lian Jie Du Wan (Coptis Decoction To Relieve Toxicity) Clear Heat
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan (Coptis Clearance Pill) Clear Heat
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life) Clear Heat
- Xie Xin Wan (Drain the Epigastrium Formula) Clear Heat
Large Intestine Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from large intestine damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...