Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Dryness
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Large Intestine Dryness
Large Intestine Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from large intestine dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Yang Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency · Large Intestine Cold|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...