Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Dryness
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Large Intestine Dryness
Large Intestine Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from large intestine dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Yang Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency · Large Intestine Cold|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...