Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Dryness
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Large Intestine Dryness
Large Intestine Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from large intestine dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Yang Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency · Large Intestine Cold|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...