Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Dryness
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Large Intestine Dryness
Large Intestine Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from large intestine dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Yang Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency · Large Intestine Cold|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...