Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Large Intestine Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to large intestine dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Large Intestine Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Large Intestine Dryness
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Large Intestine Dryness
Large Intestine Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of large intestine dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from large intestine dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Large Intestine Damp Heat · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Spleen Yang Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency · Large Intestine Cold|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about large intestine dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...