Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver and gallbladder damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat - Basics
Chest a/or hypochondriac pain/distention, jaundice, fever, bitter taste in the mouth, poor appetite, nausea, vomiting, swelling a/or itching of the genitals.
Red w/yellow sticky coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, wiry, rapid.Pulse Dx
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
The following 14 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
- Li Dan Wan (Benefit The Gallbladder Pills) Expel Dampness
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan (Gentiana Purge Liver Formula) Clear Heat
- San Huang Xie Xin Wan (Drain The Epigastrium Decoction) Clear Heat
- Si Miao Wan (Four Marvels Powder) Expel Dampness
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life) Clear Heat
- Xiao Feng Wan (Clear Wind Pill) Expel Wind
- Xie Xin Wan (Drain the Epigastrium Formula) Clear Heat
Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver and gallbladder damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 40 conditions may arise from liver and gallbladder damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Acupuncture For Female Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Helps Avoid Endometriosis
- Simple Dietary Switch for Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Proves Helpful (Study)
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver and gallbladder damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...