Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver and gallbladder damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat - Basics
Chest a/or hypochondriac pain/distention, jaundice, fever, bitter taste in the mouth, poor appetite, nausea, vomiting, swelling a/or itching of the genitals.
Red w/yellow sticky coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, wiry, rapid.Pulse Dx
12 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
The following 12 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat
- Li Dan Wan (Benefit The Gallbladder Pills) Expel Dampness
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan (Gentiana Purge Liver Formula) Clear Heat
- Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin Wan (Immortals Formula For Sustaining Life) Clear Heat
- Xiao Feng Wan (Clear Wind Pill) Expel Wind
- Xie Xin Wan (Drain the Epigastrium Formula) Clear Heat
Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating liver and gallbladder damp heat. For a complete list from our store with more details see our liver and gallbladder damp heat formula section.
- Yi Zi Wan
- Guan Jie Shu Wan
- Yin Chen Hao Wan
- Li Dan Wan
- Xiao Feng Wan
- Xiao Chai Hu Tang Wan
- Wen Dan Wan
- Long Dan Xie Gan Wan
- Li Niao Pai Shi Wan
- Chai Hu Long Gu Mu Li Wan
Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver and gallbladder damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 40 conditions may arise from liver and gallbladder damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver and Gallbladder Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver and gallbladder damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...