Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Attacking the Spleen
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver attacking the spleen. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Attacking the Spleen
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Attacking the Spleen
- Shu Gan Wan (Liver Comfort Pills) Harmonize
- Si Ni San Wan (Frigid Extremities Powder Pills) Harmonize
Liver Attacking the Spleen - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver attacking the spleen generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from liver attacking the spleen . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Attacking the Spleen Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver attacking the spleen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...