Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Attacking the Spleen
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver attacking the spleen. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Attacking the Spleen
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Attacking the Spleen
- Shu Gan Wan (Liver Comfort Pills) Harmonize
- Si Ni San Wan (Frigid Extremities Powder Pills) Harmonize
Liver Attacking the Spleen - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver attacking the spleen generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from liver attacking the spleen . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Attacking the Spleen Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver attacking the spleen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...