Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Attacking the Spleen
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver attacking the spleen. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Attacking the Spleen
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Attacking the Spleen
- Shu Gan Wan (Liver Comfort Pills) Harmonize
- Si Ni San Wan (Frigid Extremities Powder Pills) Harmonize
Liver Attacking the Spleen - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver attacking the spleen generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from liver attacking the spleen . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Attacking the Spleen Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver attacking the spleen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...