Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Attacking the Spleen
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver attacking the spleen. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Attacking the Spleen
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Attacking the Spleen
- Shu Gan Wan (Liver Comfort Pills) Harmonize
- Si Ni San Wan (Frigid Extremities Powder Pills) Harmonize
Liver Attacking the Spleen - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver attacking the spleen generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from liver attacking the spleen . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Attacking the Spleen Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver attacking the spleen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...