Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Attacking the Spleen
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver attacking the spleen. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Attacking the Spleen
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Attacking the Spleen
- Shu Gan Wan (Liver Comfort Pills) Harmonize
- Si Ni San Wan (Frigid Extremities Powder Pills) Harmonize
Liver Attacking the Spleen - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver attacking the spleen generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from liver attacking the spleen . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Attacking the Spleen Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver attacking the spleen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...