Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Blood Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver blood deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Blood Deficiency - Basics
Numbness in the extremities, tics, tremors, dizziness, blurred vision, floaters, insomnia, dry skin/hair, scanty or lack of menstruation.
Pale, thin, dry.Tongue Dx
Thin, choppy.Pulse Dx
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Blood Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Blood Deficiency
The following 15 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Blood Deficiency
- Dan Gui Shao Yao Wan (Dang Gui And Peony Powder) Tonify
- Dang Gui Wan (Tangkuei Powder) Tonify
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan (Solitary Hermit Teapills) Expel Dampness
- Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan (Peony and Licorice Decoction) Harmonize
- Shou Wu Wan (Polygonum Multiflorum Pills) Tonify
- Si Wu Tang Wan (Four Substances Pills) Tonify
- Suan Zao Ren Wan (Sour Jujube Decoction) Calm The Spirit
Liver Blood Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver blood deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 11 conditions may arise from liver blood deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Blood Deficiency Is Discussed
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- My Liver is What?
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver blood deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...