Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Blood Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver blood deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Blood Deficiency - Basics
Numbness in the extremities, tics, tremors, dizziness, blurred vision, floaters, insomnia, dry skin/hair, scanty or lack of menstruation.
Pale, thin, dry.Tongue Dx
Thin, choppy.Pulse Dx
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Blood Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Blood Deficiency
The following 12 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Blood Deficiency
- Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan (Peony and Licorice Decoction) Harmonize
- Shou Wu Wan (Polygonum Multiflorum Pills) Tonify
- Si Wu Tang Wan (Four Substances Pills) Tonify
- Suan Zao Ren Wan (Sour Jujube Decoction) Calm The Spirit
Liver Blood Deficiency - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating liver blood deficiency. For a complete list from our store with more details see our liver blood deficiency formula section.
- Si Wu Wan
- Tao Hong Si Wu Wan
- Xiao Yao Wan
- Suan Zao Ren Wan
- Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan
- Ming Mu Di Huang Wan
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan
- An Shen Bu Xin Wan
Liver Blood Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver blood deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 11 conditions may arise from liver blood deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Liver Blood Deficiency
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver blood deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...