Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Blood Stagnation - Basics
Abdominal pain, palpable masses in the abdomen, irregular a/or painful menstruation possible with dark clots, purple nails, purple lips.
Purple, possibly w/purple spots.Tongue Dx
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Blood Stagnation
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Liver Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Blood Stagnation
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Blood Stagnation
- Huo Luo Xiao Ling Wan (Miraculously Effective Pill To Invigorate The Collaterals) Invigorate the Blood
- Shu Gan Wan (Liver Comfort Pills) Harmonize
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan (Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Tong Qiao Huo Xue Wan (Unblock the Orifices and Invigorate the Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
Liver Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from liver blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...