Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Cold Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver cold stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Cold Stagnation - Basics
Pain in the genital area, general cold signs.
Pale, wet, white coat.Tongue Dx
Wiry, deep, slow.Pulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Cold Stagnation
Liver Cold Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver cold stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from liver cold stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Kidney Qi Deficiency · Liver Blood Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
|Chest Pain||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Phlegm Fire · Phlegm Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
|Gout||· Liver Wind · Liver Blood Deficiency · Kidney Qi Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver cold stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...