Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Cold Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver cold stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Cold Stagnation - Basics
Pain in the genital area, general cold signs.
Pale, wet, white coat.Tongue Dx
Wiry, deep, slow.Pulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Cold Stagnation
Liver Cold Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver cold stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from liver cold stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Kidney Qi Deficiency · Liver Blood Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
|Chest Pain||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Phlegm Fire · Phlegm Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
|Gout||· Liver Wind · Liver Blood Deficiency · Kidney Qi Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver cold stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...