Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Cold Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver cold stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Cold Stagnation - Basics
Pain in the genital area, general cold signs.
Pale, wet, white coat.Tongue Dx
Wiry, deep, slow.Pulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Cold Stagnation
Liver Cold Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver cold stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from liver cold stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Amenorrhea (Absence of Menstruation)||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Spleen Qi Deficiency · Kidney Qi Deficiency · Liver Blood Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
|Chest Pain||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Phlegm Fire · Phlegm Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
|Gout||· Liver Wind · Liver Blood Deficiency · Kidney Qi Deficiency · Kidney Yang Deficiency|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver cold stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...