Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Fire - Basics
Headache, irritability, explosive anger, dizziness, tinnitus, bitter taste in the mouth, red face, red eyes, dream-disturbed sleep, constipation.
Red, dry w/yellow coat, possibly redder along the LV/GB area.Tongue Dx
Wiry, full, rapid.Pulse Dx
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Fire
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver Fire
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Fire
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Fire
Liver Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 26 conditions may arise from liver fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Fire Is Discussed
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...