Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Fire - Basics
Headache, irritability, explosive anger, dizziness, tinnitus, bitter taste in the mouth, red face, red eyes, dream-disturbed sleep, constipation.
Red, dry w/yellow coat, possibly redder along the LV/GB area.Tongue Dx
Wiry, full, rapid.Pulse Dx
6 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Fire
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver Fire
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Fire
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Fire
Liver Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 26 conditions may arise from liver fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Fire Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...