Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Wind
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver wind. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Wind - Basics
Red, stiff w/thick yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Wiry, rapid, full.Pulse Dx
24 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Wind
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver Wind
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Wind
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Wind
Liver Wind - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver wind generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 30 conditions may arise from liver wind . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Wind Is Discussed
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver wind? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...