Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Wind
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver wind. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Wind - Basics
Red, stiff w/thick yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Wiry, rapid, full.Pulse Dx
24 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Wind
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver Wind
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Wind
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Wind
Liver Wind - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver wind generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 30 conditions may arise from liver wind . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Wind Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver wind? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...