Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Yang Rising
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver yang rising. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Liver Yang Rising - Basics
Stroke, aphasia, dizziness, twitching.
Red, peeled possibly deviated.Tongue Dx
Floating, empty or Wiry, fine, rapid.Pulse Dx
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Liver Yang Rising
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Yang Rising
The following 6 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Yang Rising
- An Gong Niu Huang Wan (Calm The Palace Pill With Cattle Gallstone) Clear Heat
- An Shen Bu Xin Wan (Calm the Shen and Supplement the Heart Pills) Calm The Spirit
Liver Yang Rising - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver yang rising generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 11 conditions may arise from liver yang rising . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Yang Rising Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
- Meditation Found Beneficial For Glaucoma - The Liver and the Eyes in Chinese Medicine
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Qigong Found Effective for Tinnitus
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver yang rising? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...