Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Yin Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver yin deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Liver Yin Deficiency
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver Yin Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Yin Deficiency
The following 12 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Yin Deficiency
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan (Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills) Tonify
- Qing Hao Bie Jia Wan (Artemisia Annua and Soft-Shelled Turtle Formula) Clear Heat
- Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan (Peony and Licorice Decoction) Harmonize
- Shou Wu Wan (Polygonum Multiflorum Pills) Tonify
Liver Yin Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver yin deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 36 conditions may arise from liver yin deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Yin Deficiency Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver yin deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...