Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Liver Yin Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to liver yin deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Liver Yin Deficiency
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Liver Yin Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Liver Yin Deficiency
The following 12 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Liver Yin Deficiency
- Qi Ju Di Huang Wan (Lycii Chrysanthemum Teapills) Tonify
- Qing Hao Bie Jia Wan (Artemisia Annua and Soft-Shelled Turtle Formula) Clear Heat
- Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan (Peony and Licorice Decoction) Harmonize
- Shou Wu Wan (Polygonum Multiflorum Pills) Tonify
Liver Yin Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of liver yin deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 36 conditions may arise from liver yin deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liver Yin Deficiency Is Discussed
- Massage Therapy Can Lower Blood Pressure
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liver yin deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...