Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dampness - phlegm cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold - Basics
Chronic cough which comes in bouts, profuse white sputum that is easy to expectorate, fullness of the chest, asthma is possible, can be either a chronic or acute condition.
Thick sticky white coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery or Weak, floating & fine.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
- Er Chen He San Zi Yang Qin Wan (Two Aged Herbs & Three Seeds Nursing Pills) Treat Phlegm
- Er Chen Wan (Two Aged Herbs) Treat Phlegm
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan (Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences) Release the Exterior
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dampness - phlegm cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from lung dampness - phlegm cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dampness - phlegm cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...