Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dampness - phlegm cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold - Basics
Chronic cough which comes in bouts, profuse white sputum that is easy to expectorate, fullness of the chest, asthma is possible, can be either a chronic or acute condition.
Thick sticky white coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery or Weak, floating & fine.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold
- Er Chen He San Zi Yang Qin Wan (Two Aged Herbs & Three Seeds Nursing Pills) Treat Phlegm
- Er Chen Wan (Two Aged Herbs) Treat Phlegm
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan (Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences) Release the Exterior
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dampness - phlegm cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 9 conditions may arise from lung dampness - phlegm cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dampness - phlegm cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...