Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dampness - phlegm heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat - Basics
Barking cough, SOB, asthma, chest oppression, yellow/green mucus (main difference from damp-phlegm cold pattern).
Red, thick sticky yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, rapid, full.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
- Qing Bi Wan (Clear The Nose Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan (Clear the Qi and Transform Phlegm Pill) Treat Phlegm
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dampness - phlegm heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 17 conditions may arise from lung dampness - phlegm heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dampness - phlegm heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...