Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dampness - phlegm heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat - Basics
Barking cough, SOB, asthma, chest oppression, yellow/green mucus (main difference from damp-phlegm cold pattern).
Red, thick sticky yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, rapid, full.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
The following 6 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
- Qing Bi Wan (Clear The Nose Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Qing Fei Wan (Clear The Lungs Decoction) Treat Phlegm
- Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan (Clear the Qi and Transform Phlegm Pill) Treat Phlegm
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dampness - phlegm heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 17 conditions may arise from lung dampness - phlegm heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dampness - phlegm heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...