Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dampness - phlegm heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat - Basics
Barking cough, SOB, asthma, chest oppression, yellow/green mucus (main difference from damp-phlegm cold pattern).
Red, thick sticky yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, rapid, full.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
The following 3 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat
- Qing Bi Wan (Clear The Nose Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan (Clear the Qi and Transform Phlegm Pill) Treat Phlegm
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating lung dampness - phlegm heat. For a complete list from our store with more details see our lung dampness - phlegm heat formula section.
Lung Dampness - Phlegm Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dampness - phlegm heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 17 conditions may arise from lung dampness - phlegm heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dampness - phlegm heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...