Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dryness - Basics
Not as severe as LU Yin Deficiency, dry cough, dry throat, hoarseness, dry skin.
Empty, possibly Floating.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dryness
Lung Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 4 conditions may arise from lung dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...