Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dryness - Basics
Not as severe as LU Yin Deficiency, dry cough, dry throat, hoarseness, dry skin.
Empty, possibly Floating.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dryness
Lung Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 4 conditions may arise from lung dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...