Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dryness - Basics
Not as severe as LU Yin Deficiency, dry cough, dry throat, hoarseness, dry skin.
Empty, possibly Floating.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dryness
Lung Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 4 conditions may arise from lung dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...