Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dryness - Basics
Not as severe as LU Yin Deficiency, dry cough, dry throat, hoarseness, dry skin.
Empty, possibly Floating.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dryness
Lung Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 4 conditions may arise from lung dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...