Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Dryness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung dryness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Dryness - Basics
Not as severe as LU Yin Deficiency, dry cough, dry throat, hoarseness, dry skin.
Empty, possibly Floating.Pulse Dx
3 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Dryness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Dryness
Lung Dryness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung dryness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 4 conditions may arise from lung dryness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung dryness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...