Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Qi Deficiency - Basics
Fatigue, SOB, weak voice, spontaneous daytime sweating, catch colds easily/frequently, pale complexion.
Pale, slightly swollen.Tongue Dx
11 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Qi Deficiency
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Lung Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Qi Deficiency
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Qi Deficiency
- Bi Yan Wan (Nose Inflammation Tablets) Treat Phlegm
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan (Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula) Tonify
Lung Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 16 conditions may arise from lung qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lung Qi Deficiency Is Discussed
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...