Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Qi Deficiency - Basics
Fatigue, SOB, weak voice, spontaneous daytime sweating, catch colds easily/frequently, pale complexion.
Pale, slightly swollen.Tongue Dx
11 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Qi Deficiency
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Lung Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Qi Deficiency
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Qi Deficiency
- Bi Yan Wan (Nose Inflammation Tablets) Treat Phlegm
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan (Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula) Tonify
Lung Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 16 conditions may arise from lung qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Lung Qi Deficiency Is Discussed
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- My Liver is What?
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...