Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Rebellious Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- My Liver is What?
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...