Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Rebellious Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...