Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Rebellious Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...