Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Rebellious Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Understanding and Treating Fibromyalgia From An Acupuncture Perspective
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...