Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Rebellious Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...