Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Rebellious Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Tools for Reading Complementary and Alternative Medicine Research
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...