Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Rebellious Qi
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...