Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung wind invasion - wind cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold - Basics
Fever & chills w/chills predominating, body ache, stuffy nose w/clear runny mucus, sneezing, scratchy throat, lack of sweat, possibly a headache.
Thin white coat.Tongue Dx
Floating, possibly a little tight.Pulse Dx
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
The following 13 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
- Gan Mao Ling (Miraculous Cold Pills) Clear Heat
- Ge Gen Tang Wan (Kudzu Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Wan (Astragalus and Cinnamon Twig Five Herb Decoction) Warm Interior Cold
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan (Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi) Expel Dampness
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan (Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences) Release the Exterior
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan (Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan (Perilla Fruit Pill to Direct Qi Downward) Regulate the Qi
- Xiao Qing Long Wan (Minor Blue Dragon Pills) Release the Exterior
- Xin Yi Wan (Magnolia Flower Powder) Release the Exterior
Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating lung wind invasion - wind cold. For a complete list from our store with more details see our lung wind invasion - wind cold formula section.
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan
- Windbreaker Liquid Extract – Pediatric
- Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao Wan
- Gui Zhi Tang Wan
- Yan Hu Suo Zhi Tong Wan
- Yu Ping Feng Wan
- Yin Qiao Jie Du Wan
- Xiao Qing Long Wan
- Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan
Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung wind invasion - wind cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 17 conditions may arise from lung wind invasion - wind cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung wind invasion - wind cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...