Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung wind invasion - wind cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold - Basics
Fever & chills w/chills predominating, body ache, stuffy nose w/clear runny mucus, sneezing, scratchy throat, lack of sweat, possibly a headache.
Thin white coat.Tongue Dx
Floating, possibly a little tight.Pulse Dx
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
The following 16 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Tang Wan (Bupleurum and Cinnamon Twig Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao Wan (Ligusticum Tea Pills) Expel Wind
- Ding Chuan Wan (Calm Wheezing Pills) Treat Phlegm
- Du Huo Ji Sheng Wan (Solitary Hermit Teapills) Expel Dampness
- Gan Mao Ling (Miraculous Cold Pills) Clear Heat
- Ge Gen Wan (Kudzu Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Gui Zhi Tang Wan (Cinnamon Twig Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Huang Qi Gui Zhi Wu Wu Wan (Astragalus and Cinnamon Twig Five Herb Decoction) Warm Interior Cold
- Huo Xiang Zheng Qi Wan (Agastache Powder to Correct the Qi) Expel Dampness
- Jing Fang Bai Du Wan (Schizonepeta and Siler Powder to Overcome Pathogenic Influences) Release the Exterior
- Shu Jing Huo Xue Wan (Relax The Channels and Invigorate The Blood Decoction) Invigorate the Blood
- Su Zi Jiang Qi Wan (Perilla Fruit Pill to Direct Qi Downward) Regulate the Qi
- Xiao Qing Long Wan (Minor Blue Dragon Pills) Release the Exterior
- Xin Yi Wan (Magnolia Flower Powder) Release the Exterior
Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung wind invasion - wind cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 17 conditions may arise from lung wind invasion - wind cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- My Kidneys Are What?
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung wind invasion - wind cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...