Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to lung wind invasion - wind heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat - Basics
Fever & chills w/fever predominating, sore throat, stuffy a/or runny nose w/yellow discharge, headache, slight sweating, thirst.
Thin yellow coat or Thin white coat w/tip and edges being slightly red.Tongue Dx
Floating, rapid.Pulse Dx
19 Points Are Empirically Important For Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
The following 13 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat
- Chai Hu Gui Zhi Gan Jiang Wan (Bupleurum, Cinnamon Twig and Ginger Decoction) Clear Heat
- Chuan Xiong Cha Tiao Wan (Ligusticum Tea Pills) Expel Wind
- Huang Lian Jie Du Wan (Coptis Decoction To Relieve Toxicity) Clear Heat
- Huang Lian Shang Qing Wan (Coptis Clearance Pill) Clear Heat
- Qing Bi Wan (Clear The Nose Decoction) Release the Exterior
- Qing Fei Wan (Clear The Lungs Decoction) Treat Phlegm
- Xiao Feng Wan (Clear Wind Pill) Expel Wind
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Wan (Magnolia Flower Drink To Clear The Lungs) Release the Exterior
Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of lung wind invasion - wind heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 20 conditions may arise from lung wind invasion - wind heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about lung wind invasion - wind heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...