Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Phlegm Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to phlegm fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Phlegm Fire - Basics
More serious than HT Fire, mental confusion, lack of mental clarity, palpitations, restlessness, incoherent speech, rash behavior, tendency towards hitting a/or scolding people, uncontrollable laughter a/or crying, manic depression, asphasia (in extreme cases).
Red w/yellow greasy coat, possibly red points on tip a/or a deep midline crack running to the tip.Tongue Dx
Full, slipperyPulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Phlegm Fire
Phlegm Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of phlegm fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from phlegm fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Chest Pain||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Liver Cold Stagnation · Phlegm Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tibetan Medicine - History, Applications and Integration - Whole Person Treatment
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about phlegm fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...