Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Phlegm Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to phlegm fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Phlegm Fire - Basics
More serious than HT Fire, mental confusion, lack of mental clarity, palpitations, restlessness, incoherent speech, rash behavior, tendency towards hitting a/or scolding people, uncontrollable laughter a/or crying, manic depression, asphasia (in extreme cases).
Red w/yellow greasy coat, possibly red points on tip a/or a deep midline crack running to the tip.Tongue Dx
Full, slipperyPulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Phlegm Fire
Phlegm Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of phlegm fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from phlegm fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Chest Pain||· Liver Qi Stagnation · Liver Cold Stagnation · Phlegm Stagnation · Blood Stagnation|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about phlegm fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...