Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Phlegm Misting the Heart
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to phlegm misting the heart. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Phlegm Misting the Heart - Basics
Phlegm signs w/o heat, mental confusion, unconsciousness, rattling sound in the throat, asphasia, vomiting.
Thick greasy coat.Tongue Dx
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Phlegm Misting the Heart
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Phlegm Misting the Heart
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Phlegm Misting the Heart
Phlegm Misting the Heart - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of phlegm misting the heart generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from phlegm misting the heart . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Amnesia||· Heart Yin Deficiency|
|Stuttering||· Heart Yin Deficiency · Liver Wind|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about phlegm misting the heart? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...