Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Phlegm Misting the Heart
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to phlegm misting the heart. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Phlegm Misting the Heart - Basics
Phlegm signs w/o heat, mental confusion, unconsciousness, rattling sound in the throat, asphasia, vomiting.
Thick greasy coat.Tongue Dx
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Phlegm Misting the Heart
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Phlegm Misting the Heart
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Phlegm Misting the Heart
Phlegm Misting the Heart - Formulas From Our Store
Phlegm Misting the Heart - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of phlegm misting the heart generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from phlegm misting the heart . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Amnesia||· Heart Yin Deficiency|
|Stuttering||· Heart Yin Deficiency · Liver Wind|
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Phlegm Misting the Heart
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about phlegm misting the heart? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...