Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Phlegm Misting the Heart
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to phlegm misting the heart. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Phlegm Misting the Heart - Basics
Phlegm signs w/o heat, mental confusion, unconsciousness, rattling sound in the throat, asphasia, vomiting.
Thick greasy coat.Tongue Dx
9 Points Are Empirically Important For Phlegm Misting the Heart
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Phlegm Misting the Heart
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Phlegm Misting the Heart
Phlegm Misting the Heart - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of phlegm misting the heart generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 2 conditions may arise from phlegm misting the heart . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Amnesia||· Heart Yin Deficiency|
|Stuttering||· Heart Yin Deficiency · Liver Wind|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about phlegm misting the heart? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...