Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Phlegm Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to phlegm stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Phlegm Stagnation - Basics
Heaviness of the head/body, dizziness, poor appetite, stuffy chest, excessive mucus, poor health, pain that is fixed, stabbing a/or severe, dark complexion, fixed masses, bleeding w/clots, purple lips/nails.
Purple, sticky coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, choppy.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Phlegm Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Phlegm Stagnation
Phlegm Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of phlegm stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 21 conditions may arise from phlegm stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about phlegm stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...