Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Shen Disturbance
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to shen disturbance. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Shen Disturbance
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Shen Disturbance
Shen Disturbance - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of shen disturbance generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from shen disturbance . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shen disturbance? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...