Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Shen Disturbance
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to shen disturbance. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Shen Disturbance
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Shen Disturbance
Shen Disturbance - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of shen disturbance generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from shen disturbance . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- My Liver is What?
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shen disturbance? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...