Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Shen Disturbance
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to shen disturbance. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Shen Disturbance
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Shen Disturbance
Shen Disturbance - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of shen disturbance generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from shen disturbance . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shen disturbance? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...