Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Shen Disturbance
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to shen disturbance. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Shen Disturbance
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Shen Disturbance
Shen Disturbance - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of shen disturbance generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 7 conditions may arise from shen disturbance . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shen disturbance? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...