Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen and stomach damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat - Basics
Epigastric a/or abdominal oppression, lack of appetite, heavy body, thirst with little/no desire to drink, abdominal pain, loose stools with strong odor possibly w/burning anus, nausea, vomiting, fever, headache.
Yellow sticky coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, rapid.Pulse Dx
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
The following 10 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan (Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills) Tonify
- Si Miao Wan (Four Marvels Powder) Expel Dampness
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan (Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills) Tonify
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan (Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills) Tonify
- Xiao Feng Wan (Clear Wind Pill) Expel Wind
- Xie Xin Wan (Drain the Epigastrium Formula) Clear Heat
Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating spleen and stomach damp heat. For a complete list from our store with more details see our spleen and stomach damp heat formula section.
- Guan Jie Shu Wan
- Yu Dai Wan
- Xiao Feng Wan
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan
- Wu Mei Wan
- Mu Xiang Shun Qi Wan
- Ban Xia Xie Xin Wan
Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen and stomach damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 26 conditions may arise from spleen and stomach damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen and stomach damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
- Air in abdomen around CV4/5
- How to treat breast lumps in acupuncture
- Chinese pronunciation
- Pancreatic Carcinoma treatment in TCM
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...