Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen and stomach damp heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat - Basics
Epigastric a/or abdominal oppression, lack of appetite, heavy body, thirst with little/no desire to drink, abdominal pain, loose stools with strong odor possibly w/burning anus, nausea, vomiting, fever, headache.
Yellow sticky coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, rapid.Pulse Dx
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
The following 12 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat
- San Huang Xie Xin Wan (Drain The Epigastrium Decoction) Clear Heat
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan (Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills) Tonify
- Si Miao Wan (Four Marvels Powder) Expel Dampness
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan (Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills) Tonify
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan (Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills) Tonify
- Xiao Feng Wan (Clear Wind Pill) Expel Wind
- Xie Xin Wan (Drain the Epigastrium Formula) Clear Heat
Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen and stomach damp heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 26 conditions may arise from spleen and stomach damp heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen and Stomach Damp Heat Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Related Stimulation Found Helpful for Asthma
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen and stomach damp heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...