Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Blood Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen blood deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Spleen Blood Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Blood Deficiency
The following 7 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Blood Deficiency
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (Ginseng Decoction to Nourish the Nutritive Qi) Tonify
- Run Chang Wan (Lubricate the Intestines Pills) Drain Downward
Spleen Blood Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen blood deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from spleen blood deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Blood Deficiency Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen blood deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...