Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Blood Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen blood deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Spleen Blood Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Blood Deficiency
The following 6 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Blood Deficiency
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan (Ginseng Decoction to Nourish the Nutritive Qi) Tonify
- Run Chang Wan (Lubricate the Intestines Pills) Drain Downward
Spleen Blood Deficiency - Formulas From Our Store
Spleen Blood Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen blood deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from spleen blood deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Blood Deficiency Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen blood deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...