Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen invasion - cold damp. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Basics
Poor appetite, chest a/or epigastric oppression, sensation of cold in the abdomen which feels better with the application of heat, heavy head a/or body, lack of thirst, loose stools.
Thick sticky white coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, slow.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan (Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills) Expel Dampness
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan (Sciatica Pills) Expel Dampness
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen invasion - cold damp generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from spleen invasion - cold damp . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen invasion - cold damp? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...