Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen invasion - cold damp. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Basics
Poor appetite, chest a/or epigastric oppression, sensation of cold in the abdomen which feels better with the application of heat, heavy head a/or body, lack of thirst, loose stools.
Thick sticky white coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, slow.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan (Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills) Expel Dampness
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan (Sciatica Pills) Expel Dampness
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen invasion - cold damp generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from spleen invasion - cold damp . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen invasion - cold damp? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...