Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen invasion - cold damp. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Basics
Poor appetite, chest a/or epigastric oppression, sensation of cold in the abdomen which feels better with the application of heat, heavy head a/or body, lack of thirst, loose stools.
Thick sticky white coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, slow.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan (Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills) Expel Dampness
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan (Sciatica Pills) Expel Dampness
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen invasion - cold damp generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from spleen invasion - cold damp . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen invasion - cold damp? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...