Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen invasion - cold damp. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Basics
Poor appetite, chest a/or epigastric oppression, sensation of cold in the abdomen which feels better with the application of heat, heavy head a/or body, lack of thirst, loose stools.
Thick sticky white coat.Tongue Dx
Slippery, slow.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan (Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills) Expel Dampness
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan (Sciatica Pills) Expel Dampness
Spleen Invasion - Cold Damp - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen invasion - cold damp generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 6 conditions may arise from spleen invasion - cold damp . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen invasion - cold damp? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...