Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen not controlling the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Not Controlling the Blood - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with bleeding issues such as hemorrhages, vaginal bleeding, bleeding under the skin.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Not Controlling the Blood Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen not controlling the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...