Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen not controlling the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Not Controlling the Blood - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with bleeding issues such as hemorrhages, vaginal bleeding, bleeding under the skin.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Not Controlling the Blood Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen not controlling the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...