Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen not controlling the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Not Controlling the Blood - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with bleeding issues such as hemorrhages, vaginal bleeding, bleeding under the skin.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Not Controlling the Blood Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen not controlling the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...