Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen not controlling the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Not Controlling the Blood - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with bleeding issues such as hemorrhages, vaginal bleeding, bleeding under the skin.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Not Controlling the Blood Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen not controlling the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...