Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen not controlling the blood. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Not Controlling the Blood - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with bleeding issues such as hemorrhages, vaginal bleeding, bleeding under the skin.
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Not Controlling the Blood
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Not Controlling the Blood Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen not controlling the blood? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...