Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Qi Deficiency - Basics
Poor appetite, distention after eating, weakness of the four limbs, fatigue, loose stools.
Pale, swollen w/teethmarks.Tongue Dx
11 Points Are Empirically Important For Spleen Qi Deficiency
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Spleen Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Qi Deficiency
The following 23 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Ba Zhen Wan (Eight Treasure Combination) Tonify
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan (Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination) Treat Phlegm
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan (Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula) Tonify
- Fang Ji Huang Qi Wan (Stephania & Astragalus Teapills) Expel Dampness
- Fu Zi Li Zhong Wan (Aconite Regulate Middle Pills) Warm Interior Cold
- Gan Bing Zhi Ben Wan (Liver Disease Recovery Pills) Regulate the Qi
- Gan Mai Da Zao Wan (Licorice, Wheat, and Jujube Formula) Calm The Spirit
- Gui Pi Wan (Restore the Spleen Formula) Tonify
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan (Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction) Harmonize
- Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer Pills) Harmonize
- Jian Pi Wan (Strengthen Spleen Pills) Reduce Food Stagnation
- Juan Bi Wan (Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction) Expel Dampness
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan (Nourish Qi & Blood Pills) Tonify
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan (Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi) Clear Heat
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan (Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills) Tonify
- Si Jun Zi Tang Wan (Four Gentlemen Teapills) Tonify
- Wen Jing Wan (Warm the Menses Formula) Invigorate the Blood
- Wu Ling San Wan (Five-Ingredient Powder with Poria) Expel Dampness
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan (Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills) Tonify
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan (Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills) Tonify
- Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer) Harmonize
Spleen Qi Deficiency - Formulas From Our Store
The following herbal formulas are potentially useful in the process of treating spleen qi deficiency. For a complete list from our store with more details see our spleen qi deficiency formula section.
- Jian Pi Wan
- Tibetan Health Candy
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan
- Grow and Thrive Liquid Extract – Pediatric
- Tummy Tamer Liquid Extract – Pediatric
- Yu Quan Wan
- Xiao Yao Wan
Spleen Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 63 conditions may arise from spleen qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Posts From Our Blog Regarding Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Parkinson’s Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study) (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Research – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Research – Yin Yang House)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...