Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Qi Deficiency - Basics
Poor appetite, distention after eating, weakness of the four limbs, fatigue, loose stools.
Pale, swollen w/teethmarks.Tongue Dx
11 Points Are Empirically Important For Spleen Qi Deficiency
2 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Spleen Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Qi Deficiency
The following 28 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Ba Zhen Wan (Eight Treasure Combination) Tonify
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan (Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination) Treat Phlegm
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan (Tonify the Middle and Augment the Qi Formula) Tonify
- Fang Ji Huang Qi Wan (Stephania and Astragalus Teapills) Expel Dampness
- Fu Zi Li Zhong Wan (Aconite Regulate Middle Pills) Warm Interior Cold
- Gan Bing Zhi Ben Wan (Liver Disease Recovery Pills) Regulate the Qi
- Gan Mai Da Zao Wan (Licorice, Wheat, and Jujube Formula) Calm The Spirit
- Gui Pi Wan (Restore the Spleen Formula) Tonify
- Jia Wei Gui Pi Wan (Augmented Restore The Spleen Decoction) Harmonize
- Jia Wei Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer Pills) Harmonize
- Jian Pi Wan (Strengthen Spleen Pills) Reduce Food Stagnation
- Jiang Dan Gu Chun Wan (Contribute To Youthfulness Pills) Expel Dampness
- Jiang Tang Wan (Lower Blood Sugar Pill) Tonify
- Juan Bi Wan (Remove Painful Obstruction Decoction) Expel Dampness
- Qi Xue Da Bu Wan (Nourish Qi & Blood Pills) Tonify
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan (Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi) Clear Heat
- Shen Ling Bai Zhu Wan (Ginseng, Poria & Atractylodes Pills) Tonify
- Si Jun Zi Tang Wan (Four Gentlemen Teapills) Tonify
- Wen Jing Wan (Warm the Menses Formula) Invigorate the Blood
- Wu Ling San Wan (Five-Ingredient Powder with Poria) Expel Dampness
- Xiang Sha Liu Jun Zi Wan (Aucklandia, Amomi & Six Gentlemen Pills) Tonify
- Xiang Sha Yang Wei Wan (Aucklandia Amomi Nurture Stomach Pills) Tonify
- Xiao Yao Wan (Free and Easy Wanderer) Harmonize
- Zhuang Gu Guan Jie Wan (Invigorate Bone and Joint Pills) Expel Dampness
- Zuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan (Sciatica Pills) Expel Dampness
Spleen Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 63 conditions may arise from spleen qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Qi Deficiency Is Discussed
- Eight Brocades Qigong Practitioners Experience Health Improvements Beyond Normal Exercise (Study)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Pulse Diagnosis in Chinese Medicine - Starting A Modern Scientific Method
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...