Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Qi Sinking
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen qi sinking. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Qi Sinking - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with prolapses of the stomach, uterus, anus a/or vagina along with frequency a/or urgency of urination.
Empty or weak.Pulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Qi Sinking
Spleen Qi Sinking - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen qi sinking generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 5 conditions may arise from spleen qi sinking . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Qi Sinking Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen qi sinking? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...