Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Qi Sinking
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen qi sinking. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Qi Sinking - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with prolapses of the stomach, uterus, anus a/or vagina along with frequency a/or urgency of urination.
Empty or weak.Pulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Qi Sinking
Spleen Qi Sinking - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen qi sinking generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 5 conditions may arise from spleen qi sinking . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Qi Sinking Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Study Finds Acupuncture Superior To Claritin For Allergic Rhinitis
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Reduction of Insulin Sensitivity from Acupuncture in Diabetes and Obesity
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen qi sinking? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...