Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Qi Sinking
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen qi sinking. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Qi Sinking - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with prolapses of the stomach, uterus, anus a/or vagina along with frequency a/or urgency of urination.
Empty or weak.Pulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Qi Sinking
Spleen Qi Sinking - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen qi sinking generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 5 conditions may arise from spleen qi sinking . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Qi Sinking Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen qi sinking? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...