Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Qi Sinking
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen qi sinking. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Qi Sinking - Basics
Same symptoms as SP Qi Deficiency above but with prolapses of the stomach, uterus, anus a/or vagina along with frequency a/or urgency of urination.
Empty or weak.Pulse Dx
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Qi Sinking
Spleen Qi Sinking - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen qi sinking generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 5 conditions may arise from spleen qi sinking . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Qi Sinking Is Discussed
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen qi sinking? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- CCSVI and MS (Chronic Cerebralspinal Venous Insufficiency and Multiple Sclerosis)
- Post brain stroke upper limb
- Treatment for Ulcerative Colitus
- Pressure sores - 1 on each hip
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...