Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Yang Deficiency - Basics
A further progression of SP Qi Deficiency above with more cold signs, cold limbs, chilliness, edema (more in the middle warmer).
Pale, wet, swollen w/teethmarks.Tongue Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Yang Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Yang Deficiency
Spleen Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 23 conditions may arise from spleen yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...