Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Yang Deficiency - Basics
A further progression of SP Qi Deficiency above with more cold signs, cold limbs, chilliness, edema (more in the middle warmer).
Pale, wet, swollen w/teethmarks.Tongue Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Yang Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Yang Deficiency
Spleen Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 23 conditions may arise from spleen yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...