Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Spleen Yang Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to spleen yang deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Spleen Yang Deficiency - Basics
A further progression of SP Qi Deficiency above with more cold signs, cold limbs, chilliness, edema (more in the middle warmer).
Pale, wet, swollen w/teethmarks.Tongue Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Spleen Yang Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Spleen Yang Deficiency
Spleen Yang Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of spleen yang deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 23 conditions may arise from spleen yang deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Spleen Yang Deficiency Is Discussed
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- CoQ10 for Children with Down Syndrome - Role of Acupuncture In Inflammatory Markers
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture Effective for Sleep Apnea
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about spleen yang deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...