Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Stomach Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Blood Stagnation
Stomach Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Your First Acupuncture Treatment
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Shows Benefit for Arthritis in the Knees
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...