Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Stomach Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Blood Stagnation
Stomach Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Acupuncture and Moxibustion Outperform Medicine (Acitretin - Soriatane) for Psoriasis
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...