Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Stomach Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Blood Stagnation
Stomach Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Study Finds Acupuncture Bloodletting Superior to Penicillin for Acute Tonsillitis in Children
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...