Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Blood Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach blood stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Stomach Blood Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Blood Stagnation
Stomach Blood Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach blood stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach blood stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- What is Moxibustion...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Acupuncture for Male and Female Fertility (A General Introduction)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach blood stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
- Treatment of Myeloma
- What is Moxibustion...
- Leg health, veins
- Questions about cysts, tea pills, and liver enzymes
- Reoccurring Hypoglycemia
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...