Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Cold - Basics
Usually an acute situation, acute pain in the epigastrium which feels better with warm foods/drinks a/or the application of heat and worse with cold.
Thick white coat.Tongue Dx
Deep, slow, tight.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Stomach Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Cold
Stomach Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 14 conditions may arise from stomach cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Electroacupuncture Found More Effective Than Nimodipine for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Study Find Auricular Acupuncture Improves Treatment Retention for Smoking Cessation
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...