Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Cold - Basics
Usually an acute situation, acute pain in the epigastrium which feels better with warm foods/drinks a/or the application of heat and worse with cold.
Thick white coat.Tongue Dx
Deep, slow, tight.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Stomach Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Cold
Stomach Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 14 conditions may arise from stomach cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...