Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Cold - Basics
Usually an acute situation, acute pain in the epigastrium which feels better with warm foods/drinks a/or the application of heat and worse with cold.
Thick white coat.Tongue Dx
Deep, slow, tight.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Stomach Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Cold
Stomach Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 14 conditions may arise from stomach cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- My Kidneys Are What?
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...