Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Cold - Basics
Usually an acute situation, acute pain in the epigastrium which feels better with warm foods/drinks a/or the application of heat and worse with cold.
Thick white coat.Tongue Dx
Deep, slow, tight.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Stomach Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Cold
Stomach Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 14 conditions may arise from stomach cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...