Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Cold - Basics
Usually an acute situation, acute pain in the epigastrium which feels better with warm foods/drinks a/or the application of heat and worse with cold.
Thick white coat.Tongue Dx
Deep, slow, tight.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Stomach Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Cold
Stomach Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 14 conditions may arise from stomach cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
- Introduction to the Tong Ren Therapy - Energy Healing Method - discussion (2020-03-16 08:41:04am)
- Emphysema healed
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...