Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Cold
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach cold. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Cold - Basics
Usually an acute situation, acute pain in the epigastrium which feels better with warm foods/drinks a/or the application of heat and worse with cold.
Thick white coat.Tongue Dx
Deep, slow, tight.Pulse Dx
1 Point Is Empirically Important For Stomach Cold
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Cold
Stomach Cold - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach cold generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 14 conditions may arise from stomach cold . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture effect on ALS (Lou Gehrig's) in animal models
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach cold? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...