Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Dampness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach dampness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Dampness
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Stomach Dampness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Dampness
The following 8 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Dampness
- Er Chen He San Zi Yang Qin Wan (Two Aged Herbs & Three Seeds Nursing Pills) Treat Phlegm
- Er Chen Wan (Two Aged Herbs) Treat Phlegm
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan (Knee Joint Pain Relief) Expel Dampness
- Xiang Lian Wan (Aucklandia and Coptis Pills) Clear Heat
Stomach Dampness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach dampness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 10 conditions may arise from stomach dampness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Stomach Dampness Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- A Brief History of Acupuncture in the West
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach dampness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...