Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Dampness
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach dampness. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Dampness
1 TCM Herb Is Empirically Important For Stomach Dampness
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Dampness
The following 9 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Dampness
- Er Chen He San Zi Yang Qin Wan (Two Aged Herbs & Three Seeds Nursing Pills) Treat Phlegm
- Er Chen Wan (Two Aged Herbs) Treat Phlegm
- Xi Guan Jie Bi Tong Wan (Knee Joint Pain Relief) Expel Dampness
- Xiang Lian Wan (Aucklandia and Coptis Pills) Clear Heat
Stomach Dampness - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach dampness generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 10 conditions may arise from stomach dampness . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Stomach Dampness Is Discussed
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Laser Acupuncture Found Effective for Simple Weight Loss
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach dampness? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...