Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Fire - Basics
Constant hunger, painful, swollen a/or bleeding gums, regurgitation a/or vomiting likely after eating, burning sensation in the epigastrium, nausea, constipation.
Red, dry w/thick yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Full, deep, rapid.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Fire
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Fire
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Fire
Stomach Fire - Formulas From Our Store
Stomach Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 18 conditions may arise from stomach fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Research Shows Acupuncture Can Benefit Both Cognitive Performance and Neural Plasticity
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Incence or essential oils
- Fallopian tubes
- Multiple diagnosis
- Suggestions on how to treat edema of the head and fingers
- Anxiety, neck pain, glands and respiratory problems
- Ocular migraine in TCM
- Acupuncture to rid uterine polyp
- Five Seasons when do the start and when do they end
- Skin problem Fungal
- Night body aches
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...