Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Fire - Basics
Constant hunger, painful, swollen a/or bleeding gums, regurgitation a/or vomiting likely after eating, burning sensation in the epigastrium, nausea, constipation.
Red, dry w/thick yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Full, deep, rapid.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Fire
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Fire
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Fire
Stomach Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 18 conditions may arise from stomach fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
- PC 6 Aids Short Term Stress Induced Memory Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Varicocele grade 3
- Trapped wind and bloating
- Neuropathy blend
- Chinese Medicine Lifestyle And Herbal Approaches To The Coronavirus - discussion (2020-03-26 03:26:29am)
- CTEPH-Chronic clots causing pulmonary hypertension
- Compromised immune system
- Purulent tooth root
- Iron Deficiency or Iron Overload
- Chronic Vaginal Discharge
- About Spleen 4 for cold feet and Yang
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...