Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Fire - Basics
Constant hunger, painful, swollen a/or bleeding gums, regurgitation a/or vomiting likely after eating, burning sensation in the epigastrium, nausea, constipation.
Red, dry w/thick yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Full, deep, rapid.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Fire
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Fire
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Fire
Stomach Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 18 conditions may arise from stomach fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Do The Effects of Acupuncture For Chronic Pain Last? (Yes, Study Says)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...