Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Fire
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach fire. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Fire - Basics
Constant hunger, painful, swollen a/or bleeding gums, regurgitation a/or vomiting likely after eating, burning sensation in the epigastrium, nausea, constipation.
Red, dry w/thick yellow coat.Tongue Dx
Full, deep, rapid.Pulse Dx
5 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Fire
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Fire
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Fire
Stomach Fire - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach fire generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 18 conditions may arise from stomach fire . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective For Premature Ovarian Failure
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
- Electro-Acupuncture vs. Regular Acupuncture for Insomnia with Major Depressive Disorder
- What is Cupping...? and other techniques "acupuncturists" use
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach fire? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...