Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Food Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach food stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Food Stagnation - Basics
Vomiting, regurgitation, belching, epigastric pain a/or distention, lack of appetite, insomnia.
Thick yellow or white coat.Tongue Dx
Full, slippery.Pulse Dx
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Food Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Food Stagnation
The following 6 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Food Stagnation
- Bao He Wan (Preserve Harmony Pills) Reduce Food Stagnation
- Bao Ji Wan (Protect and Relieve Pills) Clear Heat
Stomach Food Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach food stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 8 conditions may arise from stomach food stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Study Finds Acupuncture with Bloodletting Superior To Claritin (Loratadine) For Hives (Chronic Urticaria)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Acupuncture Injections With Enercel May Help ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Acupuncture Accelerates Recovery from General Anesthesia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach food stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...