Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Food Stagnation
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach food stagnation. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Food Stagnation - Basics
Vomiting, regurgitation, belching, epigastric pain a/or distention, lack of appetite, insomnia.
Thick yellow or white coat.Tongue Dx
Full, slippery.Pulse Dx
7 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Food Stagnation
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Food Stagnation
The following 6 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Food Stagnation
- Bao He Wan (Preserve Harmony Pills) Reduce Food Stagnation
- Bao Ji Wan (Protect and Relieve Pills) Clear Heat
Stomach Food Stagnation - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach food stagnation generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 8 conditions may arise from stomach food stagnation . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Improves Neural Function in Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model (Stroke Study)
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach food stagnation? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...