Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Qi Deficiency - Basics
Poor appetite, lack of taste, dull sensation in the epigastrium, weak limbs, tiredness, loose stools.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Qi Deficiency
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Qi Deficiency
Stomach Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 22 conditions may arise from stomach qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Acupuncture Useful for Gouty Arthritis
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...