Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Qi Deficiency - Basics
Poor appetite, lack of taste, dull sensation in the epigastrium, weak limbs, tiredness, loose stools.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Qi Deficiency
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Qi Deficiency
Stomach Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 22 conditions may arise from stomach qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Bell's Palsy Study Confirms Acupoint Sensitivity - An analysis of Sham vs. "Real" Points
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- My Kidneys Are What?
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...