Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Qi Deficiency
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach qi deficiency. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Qi Deficiency - Basics
Poor appetite, lack of taste, dull sensation in the epigastrium, weak limbs, tiredness, loose stools.
4 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Qi Deficiency
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Qi Deficiency
The following 5 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Qi Deficiency
Stomach Qi Deficiency - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach qi deficiency generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 22 conditions may arise from stomach qi deficiency . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- fMRI Study Shows Brain Changes from Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach qi deficiency? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...