Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Basics
Pattern usually appears with ST a/or other organ patterns and is related to the ST not descending the Qi, regurgitation, belching, hiccups, vomiting.
23 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Rebellious Qi
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Rebellious Qi
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Rebellious Qi
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach rebellious qi generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach rebellious qi . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Outperforms Flunarizine for Migraine Prevention
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...