Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Basics
Pattern usually appears with ST a/or other organ patterns and is related to the ST not descending the Qi, regurgitation, belching, hiccups, vomiting.
23 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Rebellious Qi
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Rebellious Qi
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Rebellious Qi
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach rebellious qi generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach rebellious qi . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Acupuncture Faster with Less Side Effects Than Prozac for Post-Stroke Depression (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medication for Treatment of Migraines
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...