Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Basics
Pattern usually appears with ST a/or other organ patterns and is related to the ST not descending the Qi, regurgitation, belching, hiccups, vomiting.
23 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Rebellious Qi
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Rebellious Qi
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Rebellious Qi
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach rebellious qi generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach rebellious qi . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture Back Shu Points Found Effective for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...