Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Basics
Pattern usually appears with ST a/or other organ patterns and is related to the ST not descending the Qi, regurgitation, belching, hiccups, vomiting.
23 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Rebellious Qi
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Rebellious Qi
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Rebellious Qi
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach rebellious qi generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach rebellious qi . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- DVD Review of 9000 Needles Acupuncture Documentary
- Acupuncture Integration Into Mainstream Healthcare in Australia
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Internal Wind & Living Conditions
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...