Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Stomach Rebellious Qi
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to stomach rebellious qi. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Basics
Pattern usually appears with ST a/or other organ patterns and is related to the ST not descending the Qi, regurgitation, belching, hiccups, vomiting.
23 Points Are Empirically Important For Stomach Rebellious Qi
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Stomach Rebellious Qi
The following 4 TCM Formulas are empirically related to the treatment of Stomach Rebellious Qi
Stomach Rebellious Qi - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of stomach rebellious qi generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 3 conditions may arise from stomach rebellious qi . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture Resolves Menstrual Cramps Regardless of Treatment Frequency and Technique
- My Liver is What?
- Study Finds Acupuncture 94.8% Effective for Fibromyalgia Pain Symptoms
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about stomach rebellious qi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...