Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Summer Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to summer heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Summer Heat - Basics
Fever, aversion to heat, sweating, thirst, irritability, dizziness, diarrhea.
Rapid, Empty.Pulse Dx
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Summer Heat
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Summer Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Summer Heat
Summer Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of summer heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from summer heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Common Cold||· Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat · Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Summer Heat Is Discussed
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Used to Regain Homeostasis in Acute Cardiac Cases
- Austrian Study Shows Effectiveness of Acupuncture for Endometriosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about summer heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...