Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis - Summer Heat
Below you will find theoretical and clinical applications information related to summer heat. We have created associations based on clinical experience that lead to possible treatment approaches with acupuncture points, individual herbs, TCM formulas, and more.
Summer Heat - Basics
Fever, aversion to heat, sweating, thirst, irritability, dizziness, diarrhea.
Rapid, Empty.Pulse Dx
2 Points Are Empirically Important For Summer Heat
3 TCM Herbs Are Empirically Important For Summer Heat
Potential Formulas For The Treatment Of Summer Heat
Summer Heat - Conditions and Other Possible TCM Diagnoses
The Chinese Medicine treatment of summer heat generally involves being certain that this pattern is the proper diagnosis. Each pattern may have multiple conditions and each condition may arise from one or more patterns (see treating the cause and not the symptoms).
The following 1 conditions may arise from summer heat . Each condition is listed with other possible patterns to expand diagnostic possibilities.
|Conditions||Other Possible Patterns|
|Common Cold||· Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Heat · Lung Wind Invasion - Wind Cold|
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Summer Heat Is Discussed
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- My Heart Is What? Summertime, Heat and Joy...
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Acupuncture Helpful for Simple Obesity (Weight Loss)
- Moxibustion Found To Improve Immune Response in Ulcerative Colitis Better Than Sulfasalazine (Azulfidine)
- Great Article About the Legacy and Future of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Electroacupuncture with Standard Western Treatment Found More Effective for Chronic Plantar Fasciitis than Standard Care Alone
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about summer heat? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Further Exploration - Theory and Treatments
Theory & Diagnosis
Explore The Fundamentals Of Chinese Medicine, Theory, Systems, Relationships...