Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Protocols
Acupuncture for Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Issues
Our TCM diagnosis and acupuncture treatment pages for the issues which may arise during the pregnancy and childbirth process are divided into four main sections. The first section covers issues which may arise during the 1st and 2nd trimesters such as morning sickness and constipation. The second section covers 3rd trimester issues such as sciatica and a breech position. The third section covers birthing issues such as the induction of labor and weak contractions. Finally, the fourth section covers postpartum issues such as depression and insufficient lactation.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Acupuncture Is Discussed
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues