Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Protocols
Acupuncture Treatment Protocols for Various Conditions
Acupuncture is used world-wide both as a primary and complementary form of medicine. Acupuncturists can treat a very broad range of conditions such as allergies, asthma, depression, ibs, back and neck pain, and more. The links below direct you to the acupuncture treatment protocol information for the conditions listed on our site.
This is a sub-section of our main Conditions Treated section. Below you will find links to the Acupuncture Treatment protocols as they relate to specific medical conditions. If you do not see a particular condition listed below, see our main Conditions Treated page.
Are you new to acupuncture?
If you have not had an acupuncture treatment and are looking for more general information, you may want to read our introduction to acupuncture page as well as our first acupuncture treatment information. If you are in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area, feel free to contact us at our acupuncture and wellness center for appointments.
We encourage you to ask treatment questions, share your experiences and explore options within our forum so that others may benefit from the conversation.
Our Site Has Basic Acupuncture Protocols For 52 Conditions
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Issues
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Issues (1st and 2nd Trimester)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Issues (3rd Trimester)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Psychiatric Disorders
Recent Acupuncture Posts From Our Blog
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study) (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Chronic Tinnitus (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia – Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue – 10 Trials With 1327 Patients (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage (Acupuncture – Yin Yang House)