Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupuncture Protocols
Acupuncture Treatment Protocols for Various Conditions
Acupuncture is used world-wide both as a primary and complementary form of medicine. Acupuncturists can treat a very broad range of conditions such as allergies, asthma, depression, ibs, back and neck pain, and more. The links below direct you to the acupuncture treatment protocol information for the conditions listed on our site.
This is a sub-section of our main Conditions Treated section. Below you will find links to the Acupuncture Treatment protocols as they relate to specific medical conditions. If you do not see a particular condition listed below, see our main Conditions Treated page.
Are you new to acupuncture?
If you have not had an acupuncture treatment and are looking for more general information, you may want to read our introduction to acupuncture page as well as our first acupuncture treatment information. If you are in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area, feel free to contact us at our acupuncture and wellness center for appointments.
We encourage you to ask treatment questions, share your experiences and explore options within our forum so that others may benefit from the conversation.
Our Site Has Basic Acupuncture Protocols For 52 Conditions
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Issues
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Issues (1st and 2nd Trimester)
- Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum Issues (3rd Trimester)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Psychiatric Disorders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Acupuncture Is Discussed
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Subsequent Acupuncture Treatments in Horses Yields Increased Improvements
- Acupuncture vs. Xanax for Insomnia - Study Finds Acupuncture Nearly Twice As Effective Long-Term
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Acupuncture Treatment Helpful for Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Motor Points Acupuncture - An Efficient Way Of Treating Muscle Imbalances
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)