Tam Healing and Tong Ren Therapy Protocols
Tam Healing and Tong Ren Therapy for Leukemia
The areas and points listed below are those that are commonly found blocked in adults and children with "Leukemia" and related issues. The system focuses on the scalp and Huatuojiaji points along the spine. You may use acupuncture, massage and/or the tong ren to focus on the following areas for healing. For details about the system consider reading the Tom Tam Healing System textbook. A full list of conditions with treatment points is available in A Lazy Bum's Healing: Tong Ren Therapy Cross Reference - both are available in our book store
With regards to acupuncture treatments within this style, generally these points would be combined with some more traditional points based on their overall diagnosis in Chinese Medicine terms. Generally we combine qi gong, acupuncture and tuina along most of the major points in the neck and spine as appropriate.
- Main Points:
- LI 17 (L) - (Sky Window Point) - Phrenic Nerve - aids the diaphragm function and breathing generally, used to oxygenate the blood.
- T1 Huatuo - Bone Marrow - used for any type of bone/blood/immune system related problem in the body, production of blood cells.
- T7 (R) Huatuo - Abdominal Blood Vessel - used for most conditions involving the blood/carried within the blood, circulation in the lower abdomen and lower part of the body..
- T8 (R) Huatuo - Pancreas - regulates blood sugar, many conditions involving the blood (often used with T7 (R) as it is here for leukemia).
- ST 21 - tonify the middle warmer - the bodies ability to transform food into energy (qi and blood) and to properly circulate this energy.
- SP 6, SP 10, LI 11 - build energy, aid overall circulation, clear "heat" in the blood.
- Secondary Points:
- T2 Huatuo - Thymus Gland - aid immunity, supports the T1 bone marrow function.
How To Learn More About Tam Healing and Tong Ren Therapy?
Tam Healing Resources
Tong Ren Therapy is a form of energy healing developed by the prominent Boston area acupuncturist and healer, Master Tom Tam. Tong Ren was originally developed to aid in the treatment of cancer, but has been extended to treat a broad range of conditions.
Live video broadcasts and local healing classes are now offered around the world. Our live video class is offered weekly and offers a function for submitting healing requests, others are available at tongrenstation.com. A complete list of classes in your area can be found within this Tong Ren Classes listing.