Tam Healing and Tong Ren Therapy Protocols
Tam Healing and Tong Ren Therapy for Ovarian Cancer
The areas and points listed below are those that are commonly found blocked in adults and children with "Ovarian Cancer" and related issues. The system focuses on the scalp and Huatuojiaji points along the spine. You may use acupuncture, massage and/or the tong ren to focus on the following areas for healing. For details about the system consider reading the Tom Tam Healing System textbook. A full list of conditions with treatment points is available in A Lazy Bum's Healing: Tong Ren Therapy Cross Reference - both are available in our book store
With regards to acupuncture treatments within this style, generally these points would be combined with some more traditional points based on their overall diagnosis in Chinese Medicine terms. Generally we combine qi gong, acupuncture and tuina along most of the major points in the neck and spine as appropriate.
- Main Points:
- T7 Huatuo - Spleen (L), Abdominal Blood Vessels (R) - used for any condition that involves the blood, circulation in the lower abdomen/legs, and many immune related issues.
- L3 Huatuo - Prostate (Men), Ovaries (Women) - any physical organ problems, urinary problems, fertility, cancers, etc.
- CV 6 - Empirical point for tonifying energy in the lower and middle warmers (digestion, sexual, and eliminations systems).
- Secondary Points:
- TH 16 - sky window point - used to promote proper circulation to and from the body, nourishment of the brain for proper function, aids the effect of scalp points.
- GV 22 - used in TCM to subdue liver wind and resolve spasms, we use the point to regulate activity within the frontal fontanel for stress related responses and unconscious patterns of thought contributing to disease.
- UB 9 (both, or side most sore) - effect the cerebellum (muscle control/coordination).
- SP 6 - tonify the yin and blood of the body, useful in this case for its tonifying actions on the ovaries and other aspects of the reproductive system.
How To Learn More About Tam Healing and Tong Ren Therapy?
Tam Healing Resources
Tong Ren Therapy is a form of energy healing developed by the prominent Boston area acupuncturist and healer, Master Tom Tam. Tong Ren was originally developed to aid in the treatment of cancer, but has been extended to treat a broad range of conditions.
Live video broadcasts and local healing classes are now offered around the world. Our live video class is offered weekly and offers a function for submitting healing requests, others are available at tongrenstation.com. A complete list of classes in your area can be found within this Tong Ren Classes listing.