Names Of Dan Zhong
CV 17 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Chest Center
- Pinyin Name: Dan Zhong
- Chinese Character: 膻中
Where Is CV 17 ?
What Is CV 17 Used For?
CV 17 Clinical Usages
- Main point for tonification of the upper warmer.
- Hui Meeting Point of the Qi - tonify and move the Qi of the body.
- Chronic lung issues - cough, asthma, SOB, diaphragmatic pain.
- Breast issues - insufficient lactation, mastitis.
- Chest/Throat issues (rattling in throat w/asthma, difficulty swallowing, palpitations), counterflow Qi problems - guides the Qi downwards.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Important point for overall Qi (energy) in the body, useful for asthma.
There Are 24 Points Along The (CV) Conception Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where CV 17 Is Discussed
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- Chest and Abdomen Acupressure Points
- Acupuncture Point Treatment Plan - General Point Selection Rules
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Acupressure for Angina Safer and Similar Effect to Nitroglycerin Tablets
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
How Is CV 17 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc