Names Of Dai Mai
GB 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Girdling Vessel
- Pinyin Name: Dai Mai
- Chinese Character: 帶脈
Where Is GB 26 ?
What Is GB 26 Used For?
GB 26 Clinical Usages
- GB 26, GB 27 & GB 28 are all useful points on the Dai Mai meridian which influences the GB, KD, Chong Mai, CV & GV Meridians.
- GB 26 is most useful for women's issues - leukorrhea from any etiology, gynecological disorders, prolapses, infertility.
- Menstrual related pains, cramping, bloating a/or migraines.
- Local point for the lower back and waist
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Acupuncture for Bell's Palsy - Initial Results Vary with Age, BMI and Pain Levels
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Self-Help, Acupressure, and Acupuncture for Seasonal Allergy Relief
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Acupuncture Treatment For Parkinson's Disease with Tuina and Tong Ren Therapy
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture for Tinnitus - Study Shows Positive Results
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
How Is GB 26 Categorized?
GB 26 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & Dai Mai Meridians