Names Of Dai Mai
GB 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Girdling Vessel
- Pinyin Name: Dai Mai
- Chinese Character: 帶脈
Where Is GB 26 ?
What Is GB 26 Used For?
GB 26 Clinical Usages
- GB 26, GB 27 & GB 28 are all useful points on the Dai Mai meridian which influences the GB, KD, Chong Mai, CV & GV Meridians.
- GB 26 is most useful for women's issues - leukorrhea from any etiology, gynecological disorders, prolapses, infertility.
- Menstrual related pains, cramping, bloating a/or migraines.
- Local point for the lower back and waist
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Study Finds Acupuncture Effective and Safer for PCOS than Metformin
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Case Study - Anxiety (02/15/10)
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Best Auricular Acupuncture Areas for Unilateral Migraines
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
How Is GB 26 Categorized?
GB 26 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & Dai Mai Meridians