Names Of Dai Mai
GB 26 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Girdling Vessel
- Pinyin Name: Dai Mai
- Chinese Character: 帶脈
Where Is GB 26 ?
What Is GB 26 Used For?
GB 26 Clinical Usages
- GB 26, GB 27 & GB 28 are all useful points on the Dai Mai meridian which influences the GB, KD, Chong Mai, CV & GV Meridians.
- GB 26 is most useful for women's issues - leukorrhea from any etiology, gynecological disorders, prolapses, infertility.
- Menstrual related pains, cramping, bloating a/or migraines.
- Local point for the lower back and waist
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Exploring the "how" of acupuncture - infrared radiation spectrum to illustrate point activity
- Acupuncture Provides Neuroprotective Effects Against Vascular Dementia
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Single Acupuncture Point Found To Suppress Methamphetamine Usage
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
How Is GB 26 Categorized?
GB 26 Acupuncture Point Associations
- Intersection Point of the GB & Dai Mai Meridians