Names Of Yang Ling Quan
GB 34 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Yang Mound Spring
- Pinyin Name: Yang Ling Quan
- Chinese Character: 陽陵泉
Where Is GB 34 ?
What Is GB 34 Used For?
GB 34 Clinical Usages
- Hui Meeting of the Sinews - useful for treating soft tissue anywhere in the body, contracture, cramping, pain, spasm, weakness, numbness, paralysis.
- Sciatica and issues with the low back, hip, a/or lower limbs, knees.
- All disorders of the lateral regions of the body.
- Lower He Sea of the GB - effects GB organ, usually with GB Damp-Heat conditions, cholecystitis, hepatitis, jaundice, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste in mouth, gallstones.
- Shao Yang level diseases presenting with alternating chills/fevers, costal pain, bitter taste in mouth.
- LV attacking SP - counterflow Qi, nausea, vomiting, indigestion.
- Tong Ren/Tam Healing System: Sciatic nerve issues, leg muscle issues (cramps, fatigue), gallstones.
There Are 44 Points Along The (GB) Gall Bladder Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where GB 34 Is Discussed
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Needling Multiple Acupuncture Points - Brain Activation More Than The Sum
- Electroacupuncture for Knee Osteoarthritis Found Effective - High Intensity Better Than Low
- Acupuncture Outperforms Prozac for Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Self Moxibustion Promoted For Use In Military for Myofascial Back Pain
- Study Finds Electroacupuncture Leads To Stronger Changes Than Standard Acupuncture in Stroke Rehabilitation
- Acupuncture Outperforms Glucosamine HCL over the Long-Term for Knee Osteoarthritis