Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Plum Blossom Needling and Cupping for Facial Palsy/Bell's Palsy Superior to Laser Irradiation
- Acupuncture effective for Bell's Palsy - Peripheral Facial Paralysis
- Acupuncture for Insomnia - Mechanisms Explored
- Stimulation of KD 3 Acupuncture Point Effects Physical Kidney Chemistry
- Sleep Links To Blood Pressure - Theory and Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia and Hypertension
- MS Treatment Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and the Sky Window Theory in TCM
- Tongue Diagnosis - Study Explores Changes During Menstruation
- Forbidden Points in Pregnancy - Perhaps Not So Forbidden...
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)