Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Acupuncture Outperforms Splinting for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
- HR 646 Federal Acupuncture Coverage Act - Needs Your Support
- Auricular Acupuncture Effective for Insomnia
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Acupuncture Anesthesia Research
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc