Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Illustrates How Electroacupuncture Promotes Healing Of A Bruised Calf Muscle
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Moxibustion Found Helpful for Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pericardium Meridian Points Have Measurable Chemical Changes During Myocardial Ischemia
- Study Finds Labor Induction with Acupuncture Helpful and Cost Effective Vs. Conventional Methods
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Tinnitus Treatment - Back Acupuncture with Tuina Found More Effective Than Standard Acupuncture
- Research Shows Stronger Tendon from Acupuncture For Achilles Rupture.
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc