Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Study Finds Using the Five Liver Shu Points Effective for Depression
- How LI 11 and ST 37 Acupuncture Points Alleviate Constipation
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Comparison of Acupuncture Techniques in Stroke Recovery
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- SP 6 Acupuncture Point Effect on Dysmenorrhea (Menstrual Pain/Cramps)
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc