Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- My Liver is What?
- Acupuncture Shown To Be More Cost Effective, and Effective Overall, than NSAIDS for Chronic Low Back Pain
- Acupuncture calms stress and improves immunity in the elderly
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Insights Into How Acupuncture Works - Brachial Artery Changes From Acupuncture
- How Does Acupuncture Work?
- Auricular and Body Acupuncture Both Lower Preoperative Anxiety
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Study Finds Acupuncture Equal in Effectiveness to Ambien (Zolpidem) For Insomnia
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc