Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Knocking Seasonal Allergies Out With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture is not a placebo effect
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
- Abdominal Acupuncture for Neck Pain - Zhiyun Bo Techniques (Study)
- Electro Acupuncture Helpful to Reduce Post-Operative Pain Following Spinal Surgery
- Acupuncture for Overactive Bladder
- Acupuncture with Moxibustion Helps BPH (Study)
- Moxibustion Found To Suppress Colon Inflammation in Ulcerative Colitis
- Study Recommends Acupuncture to Improve Quality of Life in Advanced Cancer Patients
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc