Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Treatment Basics For Male and Female Fertility Issues
- Acupuncture Modulates the Stress Response
- What Does Acupuncture Treat? Or Treating The “Cause” And Not The “Symptoms”...
- Bloodletting Found Effective For Migraines - no not "that" bloodletting...
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Thanksgiving and Acupuncture: The Role of Chinese Medicine in Prevention
- Brain Changes Involved In Alzheimer's Improve With Acupuncture (Study)
- Moxibustion May Aid Crohn's Disease
- Electro-Acupuncture Techniques for Labor Conduction
- Acupuncture Effective for Fibromyalgia - Pain Modulators Improved For Months Following Treatments
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc