Names Of Yao Shu
GV 2 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Lumbar Shu
- Pinyin Name: Yao Shu
- Chinese Character: 腰俞
Where Is GV 2 ?
What Is GV 2 Used For?
GV 2 Clinical Usages
- May be used instead of GV 1 for anal issues - prolapse, hemorrhoids.
- Warming point, for cold in the lower warmer, irregular menstruation, amenorrhea or uterine bleeding from deficiency, leukorrhea, weakness or atrophy of the lower limbs, seminal emission, impotence, diarrhea.
- Coccyx pain with difficulty sitting or pain at the opposite end of the channel, posterior neck pain, occipital or frontal headache.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- My Lungs Are What? Melancholy, Fall, and A Good Deep Breath
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
- Acupuncture at Neimadian Extra Point Effective for Post-Operative Pain
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Acupuncture for Spinal Cord Injury
- Study Finds Acupuncture Has Anti-Depressant Effects Similar to Fluoxetine (Prozac)
- Introduction to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine
- Exploration of KD 3 Acupuncture Point - Brain Changes (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc