Names Of Chang Qiang
GV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Long Strong
- Pinyin Name: Chang Qiang
- Chinese Character: 長強
Where Is GV 1 ?
What Is GV 1 Used For?
GV 1 Clinical Usages
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Superficial Japanese Style Needling Compared with TCM Style Electro Acupuncture
- Warm Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Chronic Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture, Pricking, and Cupping Effective for Treatment of Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Acupuncture with Metformin for Diabetes and Obesity Better Than Metformin Alone (Study)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Electro-Acupuncture Found Useful for Analgesia During Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Moxibustion May Be Helpful for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acupuncture helpful for pain from disc herniations in paraplegic dogs
- Quality of Life Improvements from Acupuncture with Musculoskeletal Complaints
- Want To Avoid Another Stroke? Utilize Acupuncture... (Study)