Names Of Chang Qiang
GV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Long Strong
- Pinyin Name: Chang Qiang
- Chinese Character: 長強
Where Is GV 1 ?
What Is GV 1 Used For?
GV 1 Clinical Usages
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Acupuncture for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - Needling Depth May Lead to Improved Results
- Study Find Electro-Acupuncture May Slow And Possibly Rebuild Degenerative Disc Disease
- Acupuncture effective in alleviating menstrual cramps (Dysmenorrhea)
- Why Does Acupuncture Help Depression? - Researchers Find It Regulates Zinc and Copper Levels
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Meta-Analysis Finds Acupuncture with Moxibustion Most Effective Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Meta Analysis Finds Acupuncture Superior to Medicine for Optic Nerve Atrophy
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care
- Acupuncture found to improve recovery of patients with heart failure
How Is GV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc