Names Of Chang Qiang
GV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Long Strong
- Pinyin Name: Chang Qiang
- Chinese Character: 長強
Where Is GV 1 ?
What Is GV 1 Used For?
GV 1 Clinical Usages
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Colitis - Animal Study Leads To Clues of Benefit
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- My Spleen is What? The Earth Element in Chinese Medicine...
- Low Testosterone, Depression and the Aging Man - Acupuncture and Moxibustion Helpful (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Acupuncture Treatment Prognosis Guidelines
- Electroacupuncture Or Moxibustion Promote Sciatic Nerve Regeneration (Back Pain Study)
- Is Acupuncture Chinese?, A Pseudoscience?, A Religion?
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Acupuncture Effective for Chemo Fatigue - 10 Trials With 1327 Patients
How Is GV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc