Names Of Chang Qiang
GV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Long Strong
- Pinyin Name: Chang Qiang
- Chinese Character: 長強
Where Is GV 1 ?
What Is GV 1 Used For?
GV 1 Clinical Usages
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- Autism Treatments - Brain Inflammation and the Role of Sky Window Acupuncture Points from the Tam Healing System
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Researchers Find Acupuncture Outperforms Topamax for Migraines
- Ashi Point Acupuncture Helpful for Acne
- Study Shows Preventive Acupuncture Better for Dysmenorrhea (Cramps/Painful Menstruation)
- Acupuncture effective for Temporomandibular Disorders
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Acupuncture for the New Year - Resolutions That Is...
- Simple Combination of 3 Acupuncture Points Suppresses Systemic Inflammation and Reduces Oxidative Stress
How Is GV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc