Names Of Chang Qiang
GV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Long Strong
- Pinyin Name: Chang Qiang
- Chinese Character: 長強
Where Is GV 1 ?
What Is GV 1 Used For?
GV 1 Clinical Usages
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Safety of Acupuncture During Pregnancy - Exploration of the "Forbidden Points" (Study)
- Acupuncture as an alternative to an epidural for labor pain (Study)
- LV 3 Acupuncture Point May Be Helpful for Alcoholic Liver Injury
- Do Men and Women Respond Differently To Acupuncture? And What Does It Mean?
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Acupuncture effective for cancer patients with persistent hiccups
- Acupuncture Decreases Pain By 40% Over Nerve Block Alone For Pulpitis (Root Canal)
- Acupuncture and Neuroplasticity in Stroke
- Meta-Analysis Study Finds Acupuncture Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Japanese Acupuncture Hinaishin Needle Techniques and Orthopedic Care