Names Of Chang Qiang
GV 1 Acupuncture Point
- English Name: Long Strong
- Pinyin Name: Chang Qiang
- Chinese Character: 長強
Where Is GV 1 ?
What Is GV 1 Used For?
GV 1 Clinical Usages
- Main point for hemorrhoids from excess or deficiency, anal prolapse, analfissure; otherr hemorrhoid points: UB 25, UB 30, UB 32, UB 35, UB 57, Erbai.
- Diarrhea with or without blood in the stools, constipation.
- Important point for genitourinary disorders, for the five types of painful urinary disorder (Five Lin), urinary retention, sexual exhaustion, impotence, seminal emission.
- Main point for disorders of the coccyx. Injuries to the coccyx will generally cause the tip of the coccyx to point more ventrally, to deviate to one side, or both, affecting the energetics of the spine and the whole body.
- A strong descending action on spirit disorders - epilepsy, manic depression.
There Are 28 Points Along The (GV) Governing Vessel Meridian ...
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Acupuncture
- Moxibustion More Effective Than Acupuncture for Chronic Fatigue (Study)
- Presentation - Intro to Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and Tai Chi
- Acupuncture Helpful for Maternal Separation Anxiety
- The Treatment of High Cholesterol with Chinese Medicine and the Tam Healing System
- How Acupuncture Helps With Chemo Induced Nausea and Vomiting (Study)
- Light Acupuncture at LI 4 Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Coffee, Tea, and Acupuncture for Pain - They May Not Mix
- Acupuncture for Parkinson's Disease - Mechanisms Explored, Safer Than Rapamycin
- Basic Tools In The Treatment Of Sports Injuries With Acupuncture
- Individualized Acupuncture Found Beneficial for Gulf War Illness (Study)
How Is GV 1 Categorized?
Where Do I Go Next?
List Of Related Points
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc